How to Get More Local SEO Citations

For local businesses, ranking high in search engines is a must. It’s a sure way to get people who are searching for your restaurant, retail...
Digital Marketing
d8d665c2bd57173f3ee94b49c0e88d43 How Much Should Your Business Budget for Website Hosting Costs?
Web hosting can range from free to several hundred dollars a month. It’s natural to want to spend as little as possible but choosing the...
c807b96c71455b567f927aa5305d0fe3 Boost Your Exposure! 3 Simple Digital Marketing Tips to Attract New Clients
83% of small business owners feel as though their digital marketing strategy is on the right track.  If you belong to the other 17%, you...
email on letter squares Why Automating Emails Generates Revenue and How to Get Started Today
Automating emails for marketing purposes is one of the most popular sales methods utilized today. Among the top reasons why email is so loved is...
digital marketing email advertising and other terms What’s Your Type?: Your Guide to 3 Different Types of Digital Marketing
Did you know spending on digital marketing increases by 7 percent every year? By 2023, total spending in the U.S. will hit $146 billion! Businesses...